Product Limited Warranty
01. These terms and conditions apply to the limited warranty ("Limited Warranty") from UoooSoft Pte. Ltd. ("UOOOSOFT") for certain UOOOSOFT Product purchased from UOOOSOFT or an authorised sales agent of UOOOSOFT accompanied with a UOOOSOFT receipt.
02. Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period") and applies only in Singapore and Malaysia.
03. The Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser ("Purchaser") of the devices and is not transferable.
04. The purchase receipt must be presented at UOOOSOFT request when requesting Limited Warranty services.
05. The Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship encountered under normal use and installation of the device, subject to these terms and conditions. The defective device or parts thereof covered under the Limited Warranty will be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by UOOOSOFT in its sole discretion. Any device or part thereof replaced shall become the property of UOOOSOFT.
06. Any delivery and other incidental charges and charges for services beyond the scope of this Limited Warranty shall be borne by the Purchaser.
07. Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the followings:
07.1 Loss or damage to device arising from or in connection with;
a) Abuse, tampering modification and/or disassembling other than by UOOOSOFT authorised personnel;
b) Negligent use and/or misuse (including improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow recommended precautions and operating instructions);
c) Fire, flood, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters, strike or other acts of God;
d) Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
e) Defective consumable items such as battery leakage;
f) Personal injury, accidental damage, damages to property or consequential damage.
g) Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply
h) Built-in device rechargeable battery
07.02 Loss or damage to device arising from or in connection with the malfunction of, connection to and/or use of parts, accessories and consumables not authorised or recommended by UOOOSOFT (including re-conditioned, tampered, re-used, non-genuine parts, accessories and consumables). In such event, UOOOSOFT reserves the right to terminate the Limited Warranty immediately.
07.03 Consumable items, accessories and optional items (eg: bulb / lamp, battery, AC Power adaptor, cable, wire, connector, connector, app, etc..)
07.04 Software and mobile app supplied with the device.
08. All decisions by UOOOSOFT in respect of the Limited Warranty (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and binding on the Purchaser.
09. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, no implied warranty (including that of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose) applies to the device after the Warranty Period. The remedies in the Limited Warranty are the Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies. UOOOSOFT shall not be liable for loss of data or any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of benefits or profits) arising from or in connection with the Equipment, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions or otherwise arising from or in connection with the Limited Warranty shall be deemed or construed to be a policy of insurance between UOOOSOFT and the customer.
Last Revised: August 1, 2018